Thursday 5 January 2012

Week 5 and a wee bit longer - Physio Update!

A quick update for the one of you who was on the edge of your seat wondering what the physio had to say this afternoon.

Well, get in! Yes I'm officially allowed to get on my bike and ride...and go nowhere. But that'll do me and my tum nicely thank you.

Yes the physio gave me the green light to get on the exercise bike which is most excellent.

I've also got some new exercises! Who would have guessed that being given a bridge curl to do would inspire such excitement. But it does! No really!! I've been desperate to stretch out that lumbar spine and this will really hit the spot nicely.

I'm like the cat who got the cream or should I say the man who got the cat stretch. Did I say I'm allowed to do the cat stretch too? Well I can, and the swimming prep. Penny the Physio you spoil me.

To celebrate I'm off out to dinner and I will be able to sit and eat pain free for the duration. That's what I'm talking about! I knew 2012 was going to be a good year.

And it's only day 5.

See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment